Archive for March, 2007
Or maybe i’m just really grateful at the moment. I needed to take the output of a flash textfields .htmlText property and use it in an html page. I thought I was going to have to do some serious string wrangling to get that done, but php had a built in function to strip html tags from a string, the aptly named strip_tags. Sweet.
textdata:String = ((((((settings.contact_extra.split("\r\n").join("")).split("\t").join(" ")).split("\n").join("")).split("<p>").join("")).split("</p>").join("").split("<b>").join("")).split("</b>").join(""));
Just wanted to bump my last post, it got buried by the monday morning flurry on mxna. I'm looking for flash developers, see my previous post here.
I need a few flash developers to pick up some overflow work, and to finish off a couple of exisiting projects.
- Actionscript 2.0 Object-Oriented Programming. You should be comfortable with classes and OO concepts.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns such as MVC and Commands.
- Good Communication.
- Good Time Management.
- Good Attitude.
Not a strict requirement, but will be given preferred status:
- Familiarity with ARP framework would be huge. Even bigger would be being familiar with the arpx extensions by Grant Davies and Christoph Herrman. We use those a lot.
- Previous work with AMFPHP.
- Good knowledge of php (more than just being able to create a contact form...looking for good database /filesystem work. Knowledge of creating Content Management Systems is a huge plus).
Would also like to see:
- Familiarity with v2 components / framework.
Please forward your information directly to f1info [at] f1fd.com (in that email address, after the letter "f", those are the digit "one", not lowercase "L"s in case it's not clear), or leave a comment below.